What happens when a load of pink and red roses hits a white shell? A magnificent flower arrangement!
You need this for the bouquet:
- Approximately 7 roses in pink
- Approximately 7 tulips in red
- Approximately 7 branches Alstroemeria
- Approximately 5 branches of Bupleurum
- Vase (eg from Ikea or depot)
And that's how easy it is:
1. Free the stems of the flowers from excess green.
2. Assemble flowers to a mixed bouquet, making the stems spirally.
3. Shorten the bouquet to the vase length with the rose scissors.
4. Cut the ends of the stems diagonally for better water absorption.
5. Put the bouquet loose in the water-filled vase.