You need this:
- felt-tip pen
It's that easy:
1. Place fabric right to right and put together with pins. Record appropriately sized circles (slightly larger than the plate diameter).
2. Sew the line once with the sewing machine.
3. Use the pair of scissors to cut a small slit in the bottom of the box.
4. Turn fabric sets and iron flat.
5. Cut 8 x 8 cm squares for the cup coasters and fix 2 pieces of cloth left and right with pins. Make an edge of 0.5 cm inwards and sew together with a decorative seam.