How to knit a knit coat for the winter? We tell you with this guide.
Look fashionable in the winter and do not feel cold? This can be a real challenge. Quite simply it goes against our instructions for a fashionable knit coat with sequins .
That's what you need:
- Lana Grossa Yak Merino 650 (700 - 750) g Rosewood mottled (Fb 12)
- Sikhair Paillettes, 150 (175 - 200) g terracotta (Fb 402)
- Knitting Needles No. 8, crochet hooks No. 3, 5.
That's how it works:
- Rib pattern: 2 sts, 2 sts in stocking sts.
- Cable pattern, M number divisible by 8 + 5 + 2 Randm: Work according to the knitting pattern. There are only signs drawn; in the back straps as they appear. Start with the M before the rapport, the repeat of 8 M always wdh. and end with the M after the rapport. The 1st - 4th R always wdh.
- Mesh samples: Two-ply braid (= 1 thread per yarn) with needles Nos. 8: 14 M and 16 R = 10 x 10 cm, cuff pattern two-ply (= 1 thread per yarn) with needles Nos. 8: 12 M and 17 R = 10 x 10 cm.
Click here for the complete guide.