- white corrugated cardboard or plastic
- silver pen
- Transparent sheets of paper
- Metal letter or wooden letter (craft department)
- silver beads
1. Fold out white cardboard or plastic folded cards and cut a window with the cutter.
2. Write the menu sequence with silver pen on transparent paper sheets in pastel and place with the rolled-up napkin in the fold-out card.
3. Metal letter or wooden letter (craft department) silver painted as an initial place.
4. Sprinkle silver beads into the plate.