- 1 wooden silo with three drawers (eg
- from IKEA)
- suitable wooden letters (eg from Rayher, craft shop)
- Acrylic lacquer in violet and light blue (craft shop)
- Acrylic paint in white (craft shop)
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
- Foil to underlay
1. Paint the case of the utensil with purple color and let it dry.
2. Paint the drawers in light blue and let them dry as well.
3. Spray wooden letters in white (Tip: place letters for spraying on plastic film instead of paper, do not stick to them) and allow to dry.
4. Stick letters with hot glue on the drawers.