You need this:
- sheet of paper
- Fabric in pink with white dots (eg from www.Charlottas.de)
- Cotton fabric in yellow (department store)
- Fleece (department store)
- Top (department store)
- Fabric gift ribbon (department store)
- fabric scissors
- triangle ruler
- Sewing machine and matching sewing thread
That's how it works:
1. Cut out the template for a glove, possibly using an existing one as a template or generously using your own hand as a contour.
2. Place pink polka dot fabric right to right and fix the template with pins on it.
3. Trace the contours with the chalk pen. Remove the template and fix both layers of fabric with pins so that they do not slip.
4. Cut out the glove with the cloth scissors.
5. Also cut 2 glove halves from yellow fabric and fleece.
6. Draw diamonds on the dot fabric at a distance of 5 cm with the help of a chalk pencil and a square triangle.
7. Lay the three fabric layers on top of each other (fleece in the middle), fix with pins and stitch the diamonds with the sewing machine.
8. Sew the gift ribbon and lace to the top of the glove to form a clean finishing edge.
9. Lay the two glove parts over each other with the dot side right to the right and fix with pins.
10. Sew with the sewing machine at the contours about feet wide. Turn glove.