- Small candles with candlesticks
- Peach branches and grasses
- dragons paper
- Crepe paper flower with candles (from the Chinaladen)
- Lotus Blossom candles
Place small candles with candlesticks in an oblong dish, fill with a little water and place the peach twigs and grasses lengthwise in the dish.
Label strips of kite paper in Chinese-style letters with names and place them around the soup cup and stick together.
2. Put chopsticks in the bag over it. Put a crepe paper flower with a candle from the Chinaladen.
3. Create peach twig. Orchids in the vases. Lotus flower candles on glass plates.
Attention! Do not allow candles to burn unattended and avoid drafts. Keep the burning bowl clean. If the candle smokes, wick shorten something. Only burn the candle on an incombustible base.