You need this:
- Printer paper or
- colorful paper for labels (if no computer is available)
- Transparent paper (eg architects paper from the craft shop)
- yellow solid paper (craft shop, sheet from about 0.50 €)
- Sewing machine and yarn
- Double-sided adhesive tape (eg from Tesa)
- Three small drinking glasses each (eg small candle glasses, department store, from about 0.65 €)
- red package tape (department store)
- barbecue sauces
- three small espresso spoons made of white porcelain (eg from Butlers, approx. 0.99 €)
- pinking shears
That's how it works:
1. Print or cut and label small labels for the jars and the seasoning sachet.
2. Cut out a 5 x 4 cm rectangle from the tracing paper and the yellow paper.
3. Sew both papers together with the sewing machine about 1 cm from the edge to 3/4. Fill with barbecue seasoning and close the seam.
3. Cut the grilled sausages on the edge with the zigzag scissors and punch on the upper edge with the punch.
4. Stick labels to the glasses and sachet with double-sided tape.
5. Attach the bag with the strap to one of the glasses.
6. Fill the jars with the appropriate sauces and put in the spoon. Place a small sauce bar next to each of the guest plates.