Makeover for your white pillow: With this guide, a simple, simple pillow becomes a Christmas decoration part!
Once upon a time there was a pillow, that wanted to get out of bed at Christmas time. So it was really festive cleaned out: five times different, five times beautiful.
1 idea 5x different pillow cover (p. 34)
That's what you need:
- duct tape
- 2 white pillowcases (Ikea, "Dvala", 40 x 80 cm, 4, 99 € / 2 pcs)
- Textile paint in dark red, pink and mint
- Paper / cardboard for interposing
That's how it works:
1. Print out and cut out templates so that the negative remains.
2. Place the template on the pillowcase and fix it with adhesive tape. Place paper or cardboard in the cover so that the paint does not sag.
3. Mark lettering / motif with textile paint. Remove stencil, allow to dry and fix according to manufacturer's instructions.
4. Grab gifts in the finished pillowcase and close with a bow.
Here are the instructions.
Click here for the slide template.
And here's the reindeer template.