- 1 medium sized pumpkin
- Drilling machine (eg
- from Bosch) with 2 different drills (6 and 10 mm)
- dried pumpkin seeds
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
- Plate or tray
- Candle in the glass
1. Use the knife to cut a flat lid off the pumpkin.
2. Hollow out the pumpkin with a knife and a spoon.
3. Mark points for the hole pattern with pencil.
4. Use the drill to drill holes of varying drill power into the pumpkin so that the pattern is worked out.
5th maybe. stick the pumpkin seeds as a chain at the upper edge.
6. Put the pumpkin on a plate or tray and illuminate with the candle from the inside.