In this pretty garden utensil you can stow all the small garden tools and have them at hand at any time.
What you need for the garden utensil silo:
- 74 x 54 cm jute
- approx. 50 cm cotton fabric in mint
- Yarn in light brown and mint
- about 60 cm long branch
- Cord for suspension, length depends on the desired height
- tape measure
- fabric scissors
- sewing machine
And that's how easy it is:
- Engage the jut-cloth twice 1 cm and stitch at a distance of 1 cm from the edge, stitch at the top edge 4 cm to form a tunnel.
- For the subjects cut three pieces of cotton fabric, each 12 x 17 cm, 17 x 22 cm and 32 x 17 cm.
- Close all edges and stitch.
- Arrange the parts on the jute cloth as required and fix with pins.
- Sew sides and bottom edges to the jute fabric, divide by a vertical seam in the middle if desired.
- Push the branch through the tunnel and hang up the utensil with cords.