Playful and romantic
This pretty patchwork lamp creates peace and coziness in every room. Follow our instructions and the lamp will soon be at your home.
What you need for the patchwork lamp:
- 6 different fabrics or beautiful fabric remnants
- double-sided adhesive tape
- tape measure
And that's how easy it is:
1. Measure the lampshade in height and circumference. Divide the scope by the number of substances. Paint this width (+ 1 cm addition) and the height (+ 10 cm addition) on the fabrics and cut.
2. Iron the fabrics 1 cm on each side to create a nice edge.
3. Stick double-sided adhesive tape from the inside to the top and bottom edge of the lampshade.
4. Stick all fabrics one after the other in a scaly manner on top of the inside (about 5 cm), stretch over the outside of the umbrella with a light draw, fold down to the inside (about 5 cm) and also stick in place.
Here you will find the complete manual again as PDF for download!