You need this:
- White bed linen (eg model Blasippa from IKEA, about 29 euros)
- 2 m Vliesofix from the roll (department store, about 7 Euro / m)
- Approximately 0.5 meters of cotton fabric in yellow, orange, green (department store, about 8 euros / m)
- Remaining cotton fabric in brown
- fabric scissors
- paper scissors
It's that easy:
1. Prewash and dry the sheets to keep the application better.
2. Mark the motifs on the backing paper of the Vliesofix mirror-inverted with a pencil and cut out with about 2 cm of addition.
3. Iron Vliesofix to the appropriate materials according to manufacturer's instructions. Cut out.
4. Pull off backing paper, iron landscape parts one after the other onto the bed linen.