- One bunch of ranunculus in pink and yellow
- 1 bunch of parsley candies
- Glass vase (eg
- of habitat; about 10 euros)
- Small glass vase (department store)
1. Free the stems of the flowers from excess green.
2. Combine each color into a small bouquet, making the stems spirally.
3. Shorten bouquets with the scissors on vase length.
4. Cut the ends of the stems diagonally for better water absorption.
5. Place bouquets loosely next to each other in the vase filled with water.
6. Show 2-3 single flowers in a small vase.