- Delicate branches (from the florist)
- Some wire
- Cloth napkins in yellow
- Paper DIN A4 in white
- Blue pen
- Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (Rico Design)
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
1. Wind twigs to the garland and tie them together with wire.
2. Roll up the napkin and put the garnish over it.
3. Fold the white paper 1x and, taking into account the curvature, record and cut out an egg so that a fold-out card in egg shape is created.
4. Make the lower edge of the egg blue.
5. A name can be written in the card.
6. Put the paper egg between the wreath and the napkin.
7. Tie a ribbon from grosgrain ribbon and attach to the egg with hot glue.