Paper yourself - that's easy
- Prepare the surface: remove wallpaper residues, smooth out any unevenness and cracks.
- Cutting: Calculate the height of the room plus 10 to 15 cm.
- Check out the first track so that all the others are connected vertically. Place the spirit level vertically, draw a line with a pencil and attach the web to it.
- Mix in the paste (see package information).
- For paper and woodchip: glue the reverse side. Let it soak for 10 to 15 minutes. For fleece brush the wall and hang up the train directly.
- Start above: Stick webs on impact (non-overlapping). Leave the supernatant above. Paint and let go. Brush with the brush to the sides and press on. Cut off above and below by cutter.
How many roles do I need to paper?
With a simple formula you calculate the demand: Take the space circumference times room height and divide everything by five, then this gives the necessary number of rolls.