Grilled sheep's cheese
Our new star in summer: grilled sheep's cheese. Tomato or zucchini - we refine the creamy feta barbecue packages with everything your heart desires.
Not only for vegetarians a poem: grilled sheep's cheese. Refined with tomatoes or apricots, the spicy grill parcels taste especially delicious.
Only sausages, skewers and meat are boring. We conjure up variety on our grill and serve grilled sheep cheese packets. Refine your feta cheese with aubergines, peppers or zucchini. And season with a good olive oil and fresh herbs. It tastes like what:
Get the summer on your plate and look forward to creamy feta packets from the rust.
Grated sheep cheese on spinach salad
Ingredients (6 people)
50 g roasted and salted peanut kernels, 4 tablespoons lemon juice, 1-2 tablespoons honey, salt, pepper, 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil, 125 grams young spinach (baby spinach), 500 grams apricots, 3 packs (250 grams each) Halloumi, 2 -3 tablespoons of olive oil to coat, 6 stalks of coriander, about 6 tablespoons chili sauce for chicken
1. Chop peanuts roughly. Mix lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper. Sesame oil and add peanuts. Read spinach, wash and drain well. Wash apricots, pat dry and cut into slices.
2. Halve Halloumi horizontally and brush with olive oil. Grill on the preheated grill with a turn for 6-8 minutes. Wash cilantro, shake dry and peel off the leaves. Mix the spinach and apricots with the vinaigrette. Brush grilled halloumi with chilli sauce and sprinkle with cilantro. To give salad.
Grilled halloumi with mango chutney
Ingredients (6 people)
3 courgettes (about 150 g each), salt, 15 stems of thyme, 3 Halloumi grilled cheese (à 225 g), oil for the aluminum foil, aluminum foil, 1 glass (200 ml) mango chutney
1. Wash the zucchini, rub dry, cut thinly with the peeler lengthwise. Let the courgette slices soak in boiling salted water for about 1-2 minutes, then froth in cold water. Drain and spread out on a clean dishcloth to dry. Wash thyme, shake dry. Halve the cheese blocks, wrap with zucchini strips, placing 10 thyme stalks in between.
2. Coat aluminum foil well with oil, place on the grill and put wrapped cheese on top. Grill the cheese for about 15 minutes, turning until the zucchini takes on color and the cheese is soft.
3. Serve cheese on plates with mango chutney and sprinkle with remaining thyme.