Quince twigs receive an extraordinary jewelery: small hanging glasses, which are filled with pink tulips.
You need this:
- Approximately 5 quince branches
- White glass vase (eg from the depot)
- 5 small jars with wire suspension (eg from Town House)
- Approximately 8 tulips in pink
- old wooden board
It's that easy:
1. Punch the ends of the branches on the wooden board with a hammer for better water absorption and place in the vase. Distribute small jars in the branches.
2. Remove tulips from excess green and cut to glass size. Then place the tulips decoratively in the glass vases.