For many, morning coffee is easy and exquisite coffee is one of the most popular gifts. How to pack it nicely, we show you here.
You need this:
- 1 pack of coffee
- blue wrapping paper (department store)
- a little blue plaid fabric
- double-sided adhesive tape (eg from Tesa)
- Doll dishes (eg from IKEA)
- possibly a color matching ribbon
- small mocha beans (confectionery department)
That's how it's done:
1. Pack the coffee with blue paper.
2. Cut a square piece out of the fabric as a table cloth.
3. Stick the doily onto the gift with double-sided adhesive tape. The dishes also stick to the gift.
4. Tie gift ribbon as a loop around the gift as you like.
5. Small mocha beans z. B. put on the saucer.