This stool scores
This stool is a real all-rounder and finds its place in every room. With our DIY guide, you can easily build the furniture yourself.
That's what you need for the stool:
- Wooden stool (eg from Ikea, ODDVAR, 9, 99 €)
- black acrylic paint
- sturdy cardboard (corresponding to the side surfaces of the stool)
- Wallpaper (Rasch Textil_Blackandwhite, about Wallpaper Institute)
- Cutter with cutting pad
- double-sided adhesive tape
- Foam (according to the stool surface)
- black fabric
- Cutting rail / cutting ruler
And that's how easy it is:
1. Paint the seat and a piece of the legs of the stool with the acrylic paint black and let it dry.
2. Measure the side surfaces (height x width) with the ruler and cut 4 pieces of cardboard in these dimensions.
3. Measure the entire circumference of the stool and cut the wallpaper accordingly with the cutter.
4. Cover the 4 sides of the stool partially with double-sided adhesive tape and then glue with the cardboard.
5. Stick the double-sided tape to the cardboard surfaces, then glue the wallpaper to it.
6. Beat the foam with the fabric, turning the edges like a gift, then fix with a few stitches.
7. Stick double-sided tape to the seat of the stool and press the piece of foam on it.