- Wooden tray (department store / decolouring)
- Acrylic paint in white and green (eg
- from Hobby Line; Craft store)
- green bowl
- green satin ribbon
- lime green photocard
- White paper
- Football whistle (toys)
- pattern scissors
1. Paint the tray with white acrylic paint. Let dry.
2. Coat the shelf of the tray with green acrylic paint. Let dry.
3. Using a ruler and brushes of different thicknesses, paint the marks on the football field (allow lines to dry again and again, so that nothing smears).
4. Fill the snacks into a small bowl, wrap with cellophane wrap and tie foil with gift ribbon.
5. Cut the gift tag with paper scissors and punch it on a corner. Print text on white paper, cut it out and glue it onto the photo carton.
6. Tie gift tags together with a football whistle to the snacks.