- Baked meatballs in tomato sauce
- Hack mushroom risotto with thyme
- Stuffed meatballs with carrots
something different. Whether spicy baked, spicy stuffed or noble in the risotto - they all make happy ...
Baked meatballs in tomato sauce
Lasagne 2.0 - here we have simply omitted the noodles and serve you the hearty meatballs in a composition of sage, tomato and cheese.
Ingredients (4 people)
1 onion, 1 clove of garlic, 4 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon tomato paste, 2 cans (à 425 ml) chopped tomatoes, salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons light balsamic vinegar, 3 stalks sage, 800 grams mixed minced meat, 2 eggs (size M), 50 g breadcrumbs, rose paprika, 100 g grated Gruyère cheese, fat for the mold
1. Cut the onion and garlic into fine cubes. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan. Sweat the onion, garlic and tomato paste. Add tomatoes and simmer for about 20 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and vinegar.
2. Pluck sage leaves from the stems and chop. Mix the hack, eggs, breadcrumbs and sage, except for something to garnish. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. From the mince form about 24 walnut-sized balls. Heat 2 tbsp of oil and fry the meatballs in a pan until golden brown for about 5 minutes.
3. Grease casserole dish (23 x 35 cm). Add half of the tomato sauce, add the meatballs to the dish and pour over the rest of the tomato sauce. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake in a preheated oven (electric cooker: 200 ° C / circulating air: 175 ° C) for about 20 minutes until golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining sage.
Hack mushroom risotto with thyme
Fabulous yummy! Meatballs with delicious porcini mushroom, Parmesan cheese and fresh thyme are a real hit!
Ingredients (4 people)
30 g dried porcini mushrooms, 3 shallots, 2 tbsp olive oil, 250 g risotto rice, 150 ml vegetable broth, 200 ml white wine (eg Grüner Veltliner from Lenz Moser), 1 slice toast, 1 onion, 1 clove of garlic, 400 g mixed minced meat, 1 egg (size M), 1 coated teaspoon tomato paste, 100 g freshly grated Parmesan, salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons oil, 80 g dried soft tomatoes, 2 tablespoons creme fraiche, 6 stems thyme
1. Soak the mushrooms for about 20 minutes in 400 ml lukewarm water. Finely chop the shallots. Drain the porcini mushrooms and collect approx. 150 ml of liquid.
2. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan. Steam the shallots in a glassy manner while turning. Add rice, sauté briefly. Add the mushroom stock, stock and wine little by little, stirring occasionally. (Only add liquid when the rice has absorbed the liquid). Cook for a total of 30-35 minutes.
3. Roll the toast into small pieces. Finely dice the onion and garlic and knead with hamburger, egg, toast, tomato paste and 50 g parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Approximately Form 16 balls. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the balls for about 10 minutes.
4. Cut the tomatoes into big pieces. Remove crème fraîche, remaining parmesan cheese, porcini mushrooms and tomatoes under the risotto. Pluck thyme leaves from the stems. Arrange risotto and meatballs on plates. Garnish with thyme.
Stuffed meatballs with carrots
Even autumn is wearing its hat here - lightly caramelized beet variety meets breaded meatballs with a liquid cheese core ... A poem!
Ingredients (4 people)
½ roll (from the day before), 1 onion, 500 g mixed minced meat, 2 eggs (size M), 2 tsp medium hot mustard, salt, sweet and sweet pepper, pepper, 12 mini mozzarella balls, 1 kg mixed colorful carrots, 2 tbsp macadamia nut kernels, 100 g panko (Japanese bread flakes), 3 tablespoons flour, 5 tablespoons oil, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 tablespoons maple syrup, 2 tablespoons hazelnut kernels, ½ bunch parsley
1. Soak rolls. Finely dice the onion. Express rolls. Knead hamburger, bread, 1 egg, mustard and onion. Season with salt, paprika and pepper. From the mince form about 12 small meatballs. Place 1 mozzarella ball in the middle and make into small balls.
2. Carrots incl. Green only in length and then cut in half. Cook in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes. Roughly chop macadamia nuts and mix with panko. Whisk 1 egg. Turn the balls into flour, egg and the nut breading and fry in oil over medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
3. Melt the butter in a pan. Drain the carrots, add to the pan and fry for about 2 minutes. Just before the end of the roasting season add maple syrup and caramelise.
4. Chop hazelnuts roughly. Pluck parsley leaves from the stems and chop. Lift parsley and hazelnuts under the vegetables. Arrange carrots with meatballs on plates. This tastes a sour cream dip.
You want more? Low-calorie dishes with hack and vegetables.