- striped linen fabric (department store, about 12 Euro / m)
- White waffle-weave tea towel (department store)
- medium blue sewing thread (department store)
- fabric scissors
- sewing machine
- embroidery needle
1. Cut out 3 parts of the linen fabric according to 2 sails and the bow so that the height is approx. 14 cm.
2. Attach the fabric pieces to a corner of the dishcloth with pins.
3. Sew along the contours with a tight zigzag stitch.
4. Freehand, gulls can still be sewn in a zigzag stitch.