Style classic for a shiny appearance at Christmas
The year is coming to an end and the holidays are just around the corner. Finally, it sparkles and sparkles again in every nook and cranny. The beautifully decorated shop windows are full of festive and glamorous wardrobe - not so easy to opt for an outfit.
In our Do's and Dont's, we'll tell you what you need to pay attention to to become an eye-catcher on festive days and which classics will make you shine at Christmas - without you looking like a cheesy-American Christmas tree. Incidentally, you can also find great accessories and clothes for the Christmas party and the big New Year's Eve party on www.stylejourney.de.
- The festive season is something special every year and deserves to be reflected in this outfit. It may therefore be used to elegant clothes that exudes a touch of glamor.
- Sneakers are taboo, ankle boots and long boots are very welcome. A beautiful heel makes it even better. Of course, the classic pump is also a good choice, but ATTENTION: With snow and ice it quickly becomes a danger!
- Accessories in gold or studded with small rhinestones, provide beautiful accents. Little tip: less is more!
- Stay away from bright neon colors or pattern combinations in wild colors. They have high season in summer. During the festive days prefer to put on subtle colors, such as Bordeaux, black and Beigenuancen.
- At the latest, the spring jacket should be exchanged for a cuddly winter coat. Who wants to freeze on the way to church?
- Too deep cutouts and super short miniskirts are out of place at Christmas. It may be a bit more on New Year's Eve. BUT: Please do not overdo it!
The Little Black is the perfect choice for Christmas. Simple and elegant, it looks just for itself and comes without many accessories. In the variant with lace it gets a touch of sexiness, but it never acts frivolous.
If you prefer something more colorful, the best way to dress in muted red. In the classic Christmas color, the dress works well with a black blazer. These can be combined well with ankle boots or pumps. A small chain with black stones completes the outfit.
A dress is not for everyone. This is not a problem at all, because a cool trouser suit with a smoking attitude is at least as chic as a dress and absolutely suitable for the holidays. Depending on the taste, a wide or narrow trouser shape can be combined. A fine silk blouse looks classy and a small bow around the neck provides for the special whistle. To give the masculine look a feminine touch, high heels should be worn.
The classic combination of skirt and sweater also ensures a stylish appearance. Especially nice for any size and body shape is a delicate pleated neck, which loosely casts its legs around. Depending on the figure always pay attention to the length. This looks a sweater with gemstones and / or pearl details great.
Very modern, but still an absolute classic is the black jumpsuit. It is especially good for tall, slim women. Delicate lace inserts make it look very feminine and emphasize individual parts especially beautiful. Already elegant, this effect is underlined by a chic stole made of imitation fur. A small gold colored clutch is the perfect accessory to stow things like lipstick & Co.
Many more beautiful styling ideas are waiting for you on www.stylejourney.de!
All styles can be found at www.cunda.com or in the C & A stores.