- colorful paper (craft shop)
- Transparent paper (stationery shop, block about 5 euros)
- waterproof pen in blue and yellow (z.
- From Edding; Craft store)
- Flower seeds (hardware store or garden center)
- double-sided adhesive tape (eg from Tesa)
- Computer with printer
1. Print on the paper the text of the invitation with the computer.
2. Cut the card and fold.
3. Fold small bags from transparent paper and paint flower.
4. Fill the bag with flower seed and glue it onto the card with double-sided adhesive tape.