ingredients for 4 persons
- 100 g double-cream cheese with herbs
- 100 g of sour cream
- 200 g lamb's lettuce
- 4 red and green mini peppers
- 4 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tsp pumpkin seed oil
- 4 pinch of sugar
- 1200 g of hard-boiling potatoes
- 80 g of grated Emmentaler cheese
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp oil
- chopped parsley
- grated Emmentaler cheese
Preparation, about 30 minutes
- Stir cream cheese and sour cream.
- Wash the lettuce and drain.
- Clean the peppers, wash and pat dry. To dice.
- Season the vinegar with salt, pepper and sugar, beat in the oil.
- Peel, wash and grate potatoes. Stir with cheese and egg and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Heat oil in a pan. Roast the potatoes on both sides for about 4 minutes over medium heat until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, mix the salad with the diced peppers and drizzle with vinaigrette.
- Arrange the rösti with herb cream cheese and salad and garnish with cheese grated and chopped parsley.
about 640 kcal, 2680 kJ, 24g protein, 40g fat, 44g carbohydrates