- 2 stems star chamomile
- 4-6 stems Wicken in pink
- 3 stalks of zinnias
- 2 stems of yarrow
- 3 stems Nigella
- 2 stems Asclepia
- different meadow grasses
- 2 mason jars
- Flower carrying case made of wood
1. Free the stems of the flowers from excess green.
2. Assemble flowers into 2 mixed bouquets, making the stems spirally.
3. Shorten bouquets with the scissors on vase length.
4. Cut the ends of the stems diagonally for better water absorption.
5. Tie bouquets firmly together with binding pastes at the binding site.
6. Fill the mason jars with water, place in the box and put in bouquets.