- 3 bunch outdoor roses in yellow, pink and white
- 7-10 stems sun hat
- 3-5 stems Amaranthus
- 3-5 stems Alchemilla
- Glass vase
- Deco bucket (eg
- by IB Laursen; Dekoladen)
1. Free the stems of the flowers from excess green.
2. Assemble flowers to a mixed bouquet, making the stems spirally.
3. Shorten the bouquet to the vase length with the rose scissors.
4. Cut the ends of the stems diagonally for better water absorption.
5. Loosely place the bouquet in a water-filled vase, which is slightly smaller than the wooden bucket.
6. Put the vase in the bucket.