- Simple and patterned fabrics in red and green
- Decorative ribbon with strawberry pattern (fabric department)
- several jam jars
- sewing machine
- matching sewing thread
- fabric glue
1. Sew a tube from right to right on plain fabric. The length of the tube corresponds to the circumference of the jam jar.
2. Turn the tube upside down and iron smoothly.
3. Apply further strips of fabric to the tube and glue the decorative tape onto it.
4. Fold the hose ends inwards and sew them together to form a banderole.
5. Put the banderole around the jam jar.