- felt-tip pen
- double-sided adhesive fleece (haberdashery)
- fabric scissors
- bright cushion cover (department store)
- Embroidery thread and needle
1. Draw and cut the coffee pot motif on the reverse side of double-sided adhesive fleece.
Cut the cut fleece jug into several pieces (eg lid, belly, spout, etc.).
2. Iron canteen items for different fabrics and cut them exactly.
3. Assemble the individual fabric parts on the cushion back to the pot and iron on.
4. Embroider the cushion with a decorative border and steam as desired.
Tip: To enhance the effect of the application, additional flowers can be ironed out of a dark fabric.