Whole fruit or slice? The good mood does both well. Just follow the free sewing instructions for the two pillows and get started.
This is what you need for the pillows:
- about 2 m fabric in yellow
- about 1 m fabric in white
- Cloth left in green
- tape measure
- French chalk
- fabric scissors
- Sewing machine and matching yarn
- sewing needle
And that's how easy it is:
1. Draw a lemon on a yellow fabric with a tailor's chalk. Cut out the lemon twice, fold it right to right and sew together. Make a small opening for turning and filling.
2. Turn over the fabric and fill the lemon with filling cotton. Sew up the opening with your hand.
3. Cut two leaves from green fabric twice. Lay the leaves on each other left to left and sew together at the edges with lockstitch. Sew with your hand to the top of the lemon.
1. Cut a circle with a diameter of 60 cm from white fabric and yellow fabric.
2. Now cut 5 slightly different triangles of yellow fabric with rounded corners for the inside of the cinnamon.
3. Fix the triangles with pins on the white fabric and sew them with a zigzag stitch.
4. Sew the two circles together right to right and make a small opening to turn and fill.
5. Turn the fabric over and fill the pillow with filling cotton.
6. Sew up the opening by hand.