- Paper lantern in white (department store)
- 1 large pot of luck clover
- Satin ribbon in green for a bow (department store)
- Some premium metal
- Pr gestift or empty ballpoint pen
- Round labels (craft shop)
- Glitter pen in pink (craft shop)
- adhesive tape (eg
- Liquid all-purpose glue
1. Cut out the cover of the lantern almost to the edge.
2. Place a suitable planter in the lantern.
3. Plant the planter with the lucky clover.
4. Decorate edge of lantern with a bow. This can be attached with a drop of adhesive.
5. Cut a cloverleaf from a remaining piece of embossed metal and retighten the sheet contours with an embossing pen or an empty ballpoint pen. Put the cloverleaf in the clover.
6. Use a glitter pen to label small labels with the year and stick them to a wire with a little tape. Put the wire in the clover.