- 1 high vase with wide opening (eg
- from the depot; 34, 99 Euro)
- Snowball branches (stalk from approx. 1.50 euros)
- magnolia branches
- 1 spreading green plant (eg Tolmiea menzisii / "hen with chicks")
- 1 flat planter (eg from the depot, 29, 99 Euro)
1. Fill the vase with water. Free snowball branches from most leaves.
2. Cut branches at an angle and cook briefly for better preservability.
3. Place snowball and magnolia branches together in the water-filled vase.
4. Show the green plant in the planter.