- Tablecloths in 2 colors
- lavender wreath
- 2 ceramic bowls
- lavender pots
- dried lavender tufts
- Small wire lanterns
- Wire grinding.
- Put lemons
- purple drawstring
- Transparent Letterhead
- purple handmade paper letterhead
That's how it works:
Tablecloths in 2 colors that fold one to the scarf and lay across the table.
2. Then place iron bed frames as decorative coasters on the center scarf.
3. Place a lavender ring in the center, place lavender pots in 2 ceramic bowls and frame with dried lavender tufts.
4. Hang a curtain rod (Karstadt) across the table in the trees. Fix small wire lanterns with wire, possibly grinding.
1. Place a lemon in the napkin and tie it to a bag with purple drawstring.
2. Print menu sequence on a soft blue transparent letterhead with a PC or write by hand, roll it into a purple handmade paper and tie it to the bag.
3. Write the name on a small deco lemon.