These sweet straws can not be missed at any garden party this summer. With our guide, you can easily tinker with the stalks.
That's what you need for the straws:
- Photo carton in black and pink
- drinking straw
- Adhesive strips (eg tesa)
- Craft knife / cutter with cutting pad
And that's how easy it is:
1. Cut a 2 cm wide and 4 cm long strip from black photo cardboard and cut in evenly at the top. Wrap around the top of a straw as a "pistil", fix it with adhesive tape and unfold it a bit.
2. Make a stencil in the form of a four-petalled blossom from photo carton, transfer the template three times per straw onto colored photo carton and cut out. Cut a cross in the center of the flowers with a craft knife and put the flowers one after the other on the straw, fix with adhesive tape.
3. Finally, paint the edges of the petals with water color and sprinkle with dilute water color on the top flower. After drying, the petals can be bent slightly in shape.