Whether you make this Christmas tree pendant for your own Christmas tree or give it to friends and family, it comes from every heart.
You need this for the Christmas tree trailer:
- Wooden trailer (eg from the depot)
- Photo transfer adhesive (from Hobby Line; www.kreativ-depot.de)
- Clearcoat (eg from Staedtler)
- Bowl of water and sponge
And that's how easy it is:
1. Copy the sticker larger (or have it copied in the copy shop) and cut it out.
2. Brush wooden tags liberally with transfer adhesive.
3. Coat sticker (the colored side) with transfer adhesive.
4. Press the copy with the colored side into the glue bed of the wooden trailer.
5. Blow blower for 10 minutes and allow to cool.
6. Using a wet sponge, gently soften the paper.
7. Now scrub the paper completely and let it dry.
8. Coat the trailer with clear coat and allow to dry.
Props: White Pendant: over Zalando Red Box: over Zalando