- Acrylic varnish in green (eg
- from Hobby Line; Craft store)
- colored paper (here eg a copied tea towel)
- double-sided adhesive tape (eg from Tesa)
- White paper
- Felt pen in black
1. Paint the kebab skewer with acrylic lacquer in green and let it dry.
2. Draw the triangle on the colored paper. Double the paper and cut out the triangle.
3. Glue sails with double-sided adhesive tape around the shish kebab. Punch holes out with a punch.
4. Tear off a small name tag made of white paper and label it with a black felt tip pen.
5. Spit the shish kebab into the lemon.