Ready in 60 minutes
You need this:
- Sardine cans (department store)
- Pieker for drilling the holes
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
- wire cutter
It's that easy:
1. Open the cans halfway, empty and rinse well.
2. Pierce two holes in the bottom of the cans with the Pieker.
3. Two suspensions are bent from wire. Inside the box, the wire hanger has to be folded over to prevent it from slipping out again.
4. The bracket can be bent for each balcony grilles.
5. Fix tealights with hot glue on the bottom edge of the sardine can.
6. Alternatively, you can also put the box down.