- Storage jar (department store)
- self-adhesive shell template (eg
- from HSI; about 3.40 euros)
- Satinierfarbe (eg Satine varnish from Viva Decor; craft shop)
- Candles in blue
1. Stick the template on the clean, grease-free glass.
2. Dab satin with the sponge.
3. After a short drying time, remove the stencil.
4. Tie candles together with raffia.
5. It may be necessary to shorten the candles with a knife.
6. Decorate glass with sand, candles and shells.
Tip: For better handling, clamp the sponge in a dandy clip.