Beautifully arranged mini chrysanthemums and mini roses make the lantern a real eye-catcher on the garden table.
You need this for the lantern:
- Paper cup (deco shop)
- Windlight (Deco store)
- 2 stems of field roses
- 1 branched stem mini chrysanthemums
- 1 stalk Alchemilla
And that's how easy it is:
1. Place the paper cup filled with water in the lantern.
2. Free stalks of flowers from excess green.
3. Shorten the flowers with the scissors.
4. Cut the ends of the stems diagonally for better water absorption.
5. Put flowers in the cup.