There is nothing like a delicious sip of wine in a cozy atmosphere. With these self-designed banderoles you can give the wine bottles a very personal touch.
You need this:
- Wine bottles (replace label if necessary)
- colorful checkered paper (if necessary copy of checked fabric)
- double-sided adhesive tape (eg from Tesa)
- White paper
- white cardboard
- black felt-tip pen
- red and white cord
- tape measure
That's how it works:
1. Measure the circumference of the bottle with the measuring tape.
2. Cut out matching banderols from colored paper and secure them on the bottle with double-sided adhesive tape.
3. Print or write down any spell or poem with the computer. Secure with double-sided adhesive tape on the banderole.
4. Draw a small wine glass on a piece of white cardboard and cut it out.
5. Trace contours with black marker.
6. Punch the wine glass tag and attach to the wine bottle with a drawstring.