- White sheets (eg
- Model Blasipa from IKEA; about 29 euros)
- 2 fabric pieces from Vichy check in pink à 22 x 142 cm incl. Seam allowance (department store, meter about 10 euros)
- 2 pieces of flowered cotton fabric 32 x 142 cm incl. Seam allowance (department store, about 8 Euro / m)
- Volume fleece in size 52 x 142 cm incl. Seam allowance (department store, about 8 Euro / m)
- Sewing machine and matching sewing thread
- fabric scissors
1. Put a Vichykaroffoff and a flower fabric together on one long side right to right, quilting. Unwrap seam. Repeat procedure with the other parts of the fabric.
2. Merging the two pieces of fabric right to right, put the volume fleece on top.
3. Using a dinner plate as a template, draw semicircles on the long side of the flowered fabric. Fix all 3 layers of fabric with pins, cut out the shafts.
4. Stitch pieces together except for the long side.
5. Cut back the seams on the shaft side, turn the fabric part over.
6. Stick the fabric piece to the upper edge of the bed linen, quilt.