- 2 pins
- Side cutter
- ornamental apple
- birch blossom
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
- hydrangea flower
- Shish kebab
2 wooden discs (craft shop)
1. Cut the pins with a side cutter and pierce the ornamental apple as eyes.
2. Stick birch blossom with hot glue as nose.
3. Stick hydrangea flower with hot glue as hair.
4. Use the kebab skewer to prick holes in the chestnut and place matches in it.
5. Combine the ornamental apple and chestnut with a match.
6. Stick wooden discs as feet to the chestnut with hot glue.