- colorful paper in pink / violet tones (craft shop, including scrapbook paper by Rico Design, sheet from 0.99 euros)
- Wrapping paper with dots (from Arte Bene, roll from approx.
3, 50 Euro)
- double-sided tape eg from tesa
- myrtle wire in silver (craft shop eg www.idee-shop.de, roll from 3, 99 Euro)
1. Provide wrapping paper with double-sided adhesive tape and attach another sheet as counterpart.
2. Cut out clovers from the paper.
3. Using the needle, provide the cloverleaf with a hole at the top and bottom.
4. Thread shamrocks as a curtain onto the wire.