You need this:
- Photo carton (department store)
- Different cotton fabrics in blue tones (department store)
- Sewing machine and matching sewing thread
- Narrow satin ribbon in pink
- Chalk pencil in red (haberdashery department)
- fabric scissors
- needle and thread
It's that easy:
1. Draw a bird of the desired size onto a piece of solid cardboard, cut it out.
2. Place fabric in the required size right to right in the rupture, put bird mask on it, trace.
3. Cut out the bird.
4. Sew pieces together except for a 3 cm opening. Turn.
5. stuff with cotton wool.
6. Close open seam piece by hand.
7. Sew on the tape for suspension.