- 1 wooden tray
- Acrylic paint in pink (eg
- from Hobbyline; Craft store)
- Acrylic lacquer in white (eg from Hobbyline; craft shop)
- colorful cloth remnants
- Vlieseline (haberdashery)
- double-sided adhesive tape
- 16-20 Ranunculus in red
- 2-3 stems of gypsophila
- 2-3 stems eustoma
1. Paint the wooden tray in pink, allow it to dry, then paint it in white and let it dry.
2. Iron fabric remnants onto fleeceeline. Glue the fleece line side onto the double-sided adhesive tape.
3. Mark the pencil with a pencil, cut it out and glue it to the edge of the tablet.
4. Free the flower stems from below to 3-4 leaves from the foliage and cut diagonally.
Make flowers spirally into a colorful bouquet and tie them tightly together with bast at the binding site. Shorten the bouquet to vase length and place it in the water-filled vase.