Do not forget appointments:
A cool memo board for the whole family: crafted from old or new railroad tracks, this blackboard is an eye-catcher everywhere.
What you need for the memo board:
- thin MDF plate 44 cm diameter
- blackboard paint
- paint roller
- 8 railway tracks (eg from BRIO)
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
- Wooden Railway
- adhesive hook
And that's how easy it is:
1. Cut the MDF board to a diameter of 44 cm (also possible in the hardware store).
2. Apply the woodchip with the paint roller to the board. Let dry.
3. Fasten the rails to the edge with hot glue.
4. Also glue the railway onto the rails with hot glue. Just put a few drops on the wheels.
5. Attach the adhesive hook to the upper edge to hang the memo board against the wall.
Tip: If you like, you can cut a piece of tape (about 50 cm) and attach the chalk to it. At the other end of the band also make a knot and clamp the band between two rails.