- Clay pots with matching saucers
- Acrylic paint in white and blue (craft shop)
- blue-white checked fabric (department store)
- double-sided adhesive tape (eg
- from Tesa)
- Tulips in the pot
- bristle brush
1. Paint clay pots white. Let dry.
2. Paint the saucer in different shades of blue (mix blue and white). Let dry.
3. tear fabric into strips. Additionally pull out some threads at the edge, so that the edge becomes frail.
4. Stick the strips of fabric to the edge of the clay pot with double-sided adhesive tape.
5. Put tulips in the pots.