- 2-3 sprigs of pine
- some fir green (both from the florist)
- floral wire
- Small christmas tree balls
- double-sided adhesive tape (eg
- from Tesa)
- blackberry-colored satin ribbon, 5 mm wide (department store, textile department)
- small party favor
- Glass lantern
1. Cut off pine branches 3-4 of the smallest ends.
2. Assemble with a little fir on the stems.
3. Firmly wrap the stems with wire.
4. Remove the hanger of the Christmas ball and put the ball on the stalks. Stick double-sided tape around neck of ball and handle and wrap satin ribbon around it.
5. Separately tie a loop around the stem.
6. Put a small gift in a glass lamplight and put the little "fir" over it.