- Wall paint (mix appropriate color in the hardware store)
- Paint roller (hardware store)
- Wallpaper (eg Isabelle col.
- 9 from www.tapetenagentur.de)
- Wallpaper paste and brush or double-sided tape (depending on whether permanent decoration or "fast" change)
- spirit level
1. Paint the wall in the appropriate color and let it dry.
2. Cut the wallpaper to the wall height and stick it to the wall as needed with glue or double-sided adhesive tape. Possibly. Use spirit level for exact alignment.